Meet one month prior to wedding for a site walkthrough to discuss diagram,
day-of logistics, and event flow.
MONTH OF COORDINATION
• Management of all event logistics the month prior to the wedding
• Creation of Bride & Groom to-do list
• Creation of wedding weekend timeline
• Distribution of final timeline to vendors and bridal party
• Creation and distribution of vendor contact list
WEDDING DAY COORDINATION
• Attend and orchestrate wedding ceremony rehearsal
• Bridal Party processional & recessional line-up
• Coordination of vendor arrival, set-up and load-out
• 10 hours of day-of event management and troubleshooting
(additional hours $200/hr, per coordinator)
• Guest and vendor liaison
• Placement of all day-of collateral, favors, escort cards, personal items, etc.
• Distribution of final vendor payments and gratuities
• Collection of personal items to be delivered to hotel room or designated person
• Two lead coordinators plus additional event staff as needed
Month of Wedding Coordination
Finished most of your planning and ready to enjoy the days leading up to your wedding spent with friends and family? Now’s the time for Open Invitation to step in and see every detail through to perfection. That way you’re free to enjoy every single moment, right through “I do.”
Please schedule a complimentary consultation to receive your wedding planning proposal.
p: 702 258 7837 f: 702 258 7839
3209 Sonia Drive Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
©Copyright 2014 Open Invitation. All rights reserved.